This is a test recipe post by Jenny
BreakfastCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This is a short recipe description. Breakfast is good
1/2 lb Hormel Black Label Bacon
2 T Whole Milk or Heavy Cream
- Warm a medium sized frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Add milk and beat until egg yolks are broken but not fully incorporated.
- Put the bacon in the warm frying pan. Cook until desired crispiness is achieved, turning once.
- Remove the bacon and put it on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess grease.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture into the pan. Allow the eggs to cook for one or two minutes, until there is a cooked area across the bottom of the pan and the top of the eggs are still jiggly.
- Use a spatula to push the cooked eggs to the sides of the pan, allowing jiggly bits to fill in the scraped areas to cook. Add butter to pan if more grease is needed to keep the eggs from sticking.
- When the eggs are cooked to your desired doneness, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate the eggs and serve with bacon.
- Try not to brown the eggs.